Wallpaper request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostcode

Beta member
Hey guys & gals,

I'm pretty new here, but I've lurked for a bit. I hope this is the right section because I've seen some of the work here, and I've been quite impressed. I was hoping I could get a little help making a custom wallpaper. (This picture is going to be printed on the front of a binder for motivation, since every single day I will be looking at it)

Goal: Incorporate the following pictures/text in a creative way that makes it look great - Note: I want to be motivated everytime I see it.

(I like the 2 pictures of "George St. Pierre" in the bottom left and top right, everything else I don't like.

(I really like the effects/pictures in this one)

Don't feel you need to use all the pictures/images, simpler is almost better. I like empty space. I would however like to see some cool imaging techniques used rather than just cut and pasting a guy standing still.

Here is an example of something that might motivate someone (to train)

*NSFW language*
http://imgur.com/CFhdl.jpg

Last but not least text: The only text I would like on the wallpaper is this "Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I accomplish what others can't" (Without quotes please)

I like this font, but I have no idea which font it is:

I hope that wasn't too picky/lengthy, just giving some outlines. I appreciate any help, creativity is good. I know some people are capable of amazing things!

Thanks again,
Ghostcode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom