United We Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackerman

In Runtime
something I am working on

*Warning, may contain some coarse language and offensive symbols/allusions, enter at your own risk*

unitedwefallcopy6fm.jpg

Very anti-American! Its one thing to hate George Bush and the war in Iraq, but this country stands for more than just that. This types of things make me so mad. Yes, we all see presidents in our lifetime that we think are total dumbasses, but to go bashing the country in this harsh way is just plain wrong.

first of all, you need more editing skills, the image is rookie. second i agree with beedubaya!
did you vote? if you didn't you have no right!
if you did, you lost! deal with it... i was once a paranoid person too thinking the world was going to end...
truth is there is more than you know going on... not all bad.
you think we're wrong, you thing Bush is bad? get a clue!!! WAKE UP man! the world you live in is not perfect, and this little image will not change that. express your views, your opinions, much respect for that... but if you don't do something about it then what's the point...

and what's the point anyway... do you have anything to back it up? where's your facts? where's you opinion coming from? nothing personal man, but what are you trying to say?

Well...hmm. I know most of you know that I am Conservative for the most part so obviously I disagree with the message. To keep things on a positive note, I just want to say that the art work is very good, I'm serious on this.

I am siding with beedub and roshi on this one, but since this is not pointed towards a political debate, I wont argue about it.

I will say though, once again, that the artwork is fantastic.

don't get me wrong the artwork is OK. i'm sure it has taken you a lot of time and effor to put it together... for that and the skills i aplaud you.
got to admit though, you are bringing up a VERY volital topic, you are either supporting or conflicting with some very deep seated emotions and opinions! again i aplaud the effort in your work from a graphical standpoint, beyond that, i think you have no base to support your statements and furthermore believe this is not the type of place for this.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

for the record, if it wasn't for medical i would be in Iraq right now... i've been fighting for 4 years to get in any branch of the military! thus i MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THIS.

for those of you who dislike the artwork specifically for the intensity (busniess) of the graphics, here it is, i guess it also takes away from it's political meaning, but if you are smart you don't need the words to figure out what it means

unitedwefallcopy4nn.jpg

GameGURU said:
I think you did a great job despite my political position.

my question is why you yearn to have a government at all? What does a government offer you that no-government doesn't?

All a government does is give you some sort of security that you *might* have a better chance at living. Life is finite and you will die eventually, if you can't have total freedom why live in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom