special effect creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfarukmiah

Solid State Member
friends,

i want to create "special effect" like "the mummy returns" and or something high class movies,,,,,,,,,,,but i do not know what things or programmes are mostly needed to be a creator of world class "special effect"

please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help me by providing some better information.

mrfarukmiah@yahoo.com

Do U Have The Money To Make World Class Special Effects???
And If U Have...U Will Have To Hire Top Computer Designers And Programmers...
And The Softwares Are Tooooo Costly...

:)

Flash is a good program to start. Flash is used for website and other eye dropping presentation. but it may cost you though. Maya for 3d graphics/effects. There are also some trial version of the program.

??

When I get older(or able to run my own buisness) I want to run a computer place. Like designing things and selling computer prgrams and things. And I want to be able to create graphics and things for ppl! Designing and stuff pictures yea that sort of stuff but where do I find all the prgrams and about how much do they cost?

Computer Design and Computer programming is one tough job. You need to be a left and right brained person to do that. Which is really hard (for what i know).

You do not have to find all. Start of what kind program you have at the moment and be good at it. Besides, its the though of being good at design and practicing your artistic sense is what you have to consider. Then if you have the money you could start learning to use new programs but still, that artistic sense will not be washed out right?

You can try this trial version of Photoshop
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Editors/Adobe-PhotoShop-Trial.shtml

Or if you want to be inspired by flash artist here is something to look at
www.xeofreestyle.com

And trial version of flash mx
http://www.flashpro.nl/news/detail.asp?headline=Macromedia Flash MX trial version available now!

Goodluck!

Re: ??

computergraphic said:
When I get older(or able to run my own buisness) I want to run a computer place. Like designing things and selling computer prgrams and things. And I want to be able to create graphics and things for ppl! Designing and stuff pictures yea that sort of stuff but where do I find all the prgrams and about how much do they cost?

okay do you want to be a graphic designer? web designer? or programmer? You named a few different things.. And yes for programming the biggest thing you need is patience (at least i think) im going to school for it now.. As for createing graphics; there are many different programs for doing that some start cheap and they go up to really expencive.. That depends on how into it you are or you wana get. For now master photoshop and flash, then slowly make your way up to the bigger programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom