SOo Confused how to take payment online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

subxuk

Baseband Member
Hi,

Can anyone help, i've googled lots and I'm confused how taking payment online works. Put it this way I don't want a store and I don't sell many products, all I sell is 3 kinds of membership for a user to pay for and I want them to be able to pay in America, UK and Asia.

All I want is a simple service where I redirect a user to some sort of website (where they do not have to sign up, but simply can pay for my membership - and the site take a percentage cut or whatever out of my sale) then the provider tells me that the user has paid so I can update my database to make them a member...simple!

But from what I gather places like google checkout and paypal require users to sign up again... i dont want this because they have to sign up twice, can anyone direct me to a simple provider that does this please! i.e no integration with my site, just a simple redirect site to pay (and be responsible for secure connections etc)

Many Thanks in advance

Those services do NOT require users to sign up just to pay. As long as you have the order form set up and it directs them to a paypal item page, they can pay through paypal without registering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom