Someone care to design a simple wallpaper? (1366 x 768)

McPoop

Beta member
So HERE are the 2 images I'd like to be on the wallpaper:

Basically, I'm a Pharmacy Student and these 2 molecules are "of significance" to me. They're not related to each other (the first one is Nadolol, which is a Beta-blocker; and the second one is Clavulanic acid, which is given in conjunction with certain antibiotics).
The style of background I'm looking for is similar to THIS, where you have the glowing structures with a dark background (not exactly the same as those images, maybe a dark grey/black one with no stripes).
Screen Resolution: **1366 x 768**

I know it might be a bit of work (and the second molecule needs to be smoothed out a bit since it looks more pixelated), but if anyone could pull one together I'd be grateful. I know a bit of photoshop but have no idea how to work with creating light effects, let alone glow.

Thanks man, that's awesome. I've been looking up some of the stuff here and trying to see what I could do myself but that's way better.

Haha no problem.

Was really simple to do; just took your stock images, got rid of the white bg, and then added a glow effect to them and colored them.

Back
Top Bottom