Some photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I editted them...lol they don't just turn out cut like that :p And I had to do the normal photographic stuff like some light correction and density stuff.
But I didn't edit my wife, other than desaturating it. Glad you guys liked them :)

I'm no professional, I just think it's fun to play with. My dream would be an Olympus E-1 :) But I don't have that kind of money. For now I'll have to settle for what I've got.
Btw, that wasn't my camarra, it was much nicer than I could afford, but still not the best.

Iron_Cross said:
I'm no professional, I just think it's fun to play with. My dream would be an Olympus E-1 :) But I don't have that kind of money. For now I'll have to settle for what I've got.
Btw, that wasn't my camarra, it was much nicer than I could afford, but still not the best.

he's not pro either. I was just saying. In the photography business you get what you pay for. If you like taking photo's you can get 35 mm SLR's for 3-400 bucks and get some nice lenses with that and you are set.

I liked the third one the best. Very creative, to me creativeness is the spice of image editing. Anyways, I wanted to post a photoshop tip about grainy images taken with digital cameras. If you create a new layer above your photo and give it a Gaussian blur of a good amount and set the blend mode to "color" it will filter out a lot of the digital camera artifacting and pixilation on the image below it without losing any of your luminosity detail. Give it a shot and tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom