• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayWolf

In Runtime
Hey everyone,

I just setup my website, I am not sure if this layout is going to be temporary or if I'm going to stick with it. So I want to know what YOU think.

Go to www.lakoswolf.com and take the poll + post your opinions:)

Thanks,

GrayWolf

It's really nice. I like the color scheme. It just needs the usual touch-ups, which will likely come with a bit of tinkering, etc.

Plus, it seems empty, which again, will fill up as you get more stuff happening on the webpage.

I'd rather there wasn't white around the edge maybe make the bg the same colour as the page or something and centralise the site. Also the buttons dont seem to say anything on but not sure if you've finished yet.

mrrowl said:
I'd rather there wasn't white around the edge maybe make the bg the same colour as the page or something and centralise the site. Also the buttons dont seem to say anything on but not sure if you've finished yet.

What buttons are you talking about? The ones at the top? They're just roll-overs. How do you think I should centralize the site?

Thanks

GrayWolf

Yeah the rollover buttons at the top do not work. All that is there is a white area that changes to orange when you scroll over it.
The white background does not do well with the site...if it was centered with a background the same brown color as the main picture. I think if you centered this:
it would work out a lot better.

cook said:
Yeah the rollover buttons at the top do not work. All that is there is a white area that changes to orange when you scroll over it.
The white background does not do well with the site...if it was centered with a background the same brown color as the main picture. I think if you centered this:
it would work out a lot better.

What browser are you using? I am using Firefox I have tested the site in IE and found that this to be an IE only issue, I will look into it ASAP thanks for your feedback.

-Graywolf

I am using IE...You should be able to make a page that will work in all web browsers. If not put something that says....This site is best viewed with .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom