Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > or = 21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harley3344

In Runtime
well call me old fashon but i think that my sites a little out o date and needs some remodleing... any good free hosting services out there ... tell me what i need to do to make my site better plz ... any help will be appreciated...

www.pchelpers.tk

Things I like:

-Grayscale themes are a safe bet not to offend anyones eyes.

Things I dont like:

-The page is too wide, and I have to scroll over (1024x768 resolution)
-The sword logo
-The newer looking logo is ok, but could be a lot better.
-Worms/trojans at the bottom are out of date. I would get rid of them completely. Maybe give a link to such a thing on the Norton or Mcafee site.

Those are the big things. It just needs to be cleaned up other than that.

If you need a little help with graphic design, I would help out, if I can.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but I am just being to the point :)

yes i would love for u to help ... right now im in the proccess of creating a dot com.... and the sword thing was a logo from a long time ago and i needed to show my cuz so i stuck it on there.... currently i need help with a tamplate for my site cuz it looks horrible... get me on
msn harley3344@hotmail.com

thanks for ur help

In response to abovem get rid of the table at the bottom as it is forcing the page wider. Now the page is the right size AND there's no expired worms! ;)

I'm getting a black page with an incomplete image tag showing up. Then, after a *long* wait, an okay looking gray site. You might want to add one bright color to offset the gray. I'm not crazy about the texture, but it's not really intrusive. My two cents.

Not bad, no html errors, a bunch of warnings through....

The logo graphic looks funny at the end where the peice overhangs the content's edge.

Wow. That is looking WAAAAAAAAYYY better!!!

Good work!

I'll join the forums as I said I would once you got the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom