Sig for Spyware Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how you folks make those sigs so bloody fast... you must be using something other than Adobe Photoshop... I wonder if it requires any real artistic ability to create sigs like that.. I mean.. I can hardly draw a stick figure.. :|

"blow spyware away"
lol

Yeah, I thought it was funny.

I have no idea how you folks make those sigs so bloody fast... you must be using something other than Adobe Photoshop... I wonder if it requires any real artistic ability to create sigs like that.. I mean.. I can hardly draw a stick figure.. :|

I'm using photoshop. :p What I did actually wasn't too hard, I started with rendered clouds, distorted them a bit with the wave filter, smudged it like nuts, then did a bunch of difference gradients. Then you know, added the other images and text.

As for artistic ability, I never really know what to do with sigs. I just kinda go nuts with trial and error.

I thought something slightly smaller....
OsirisSig.png

meh

You don't need to apologise, i just can't take credit for someone elses work :rolleyes:
I would've put some effects of my own on, but i thought it would look too overcrowded...

I went for simplicity, I think the times new roman font fits really well. Rendering the magnifying class to such high quailty was a challenge.

insanesig.png

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom