Should I go Programming or use templates?

Neowanderer

Solid State Member
Hi :smile:

First of all, I have no experience in programming. I've just learned the very basics of HTML and can create a simple webpage but that's all for now. I'm creating a website and wonders if I should use template for my first designs or if I should use old HTML programming. Can I quickly get better results using plain HTML instead of the professional looking templates provided with my webhost? What does most people use nowadays to create their webpages? I would like the opinion of the community here to help me make a decision on this and go on with my project.

For webpages, you're going to want HTML, CSS, and probably some Javascript (depending on what it's used for). CSS is used a lot though... so I would recommend reading up on that.

Today many people prefer to download free templates from internet which you can also find easily by searching in search engine. With the help of w2schools you can also create your own customized web templates.

I think you mean W3Schools :p.

If you want an easy niche site already made for you then check out inubu

they make the site for you and even install it for you if you'd like. it costs some money but it's way worth it if you're trying to make a blog or a site. learning html takes forever, idk i recommend this site i used it and it was easy

Back
Top Bottom