ItÂ’s doing my head in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin50

Beta member
ItÂ’s doing my head in! I am not an expert with computers and I am dyslexic which makes things worse. I built a website two years ago its not that good and I have been trying to improve it. I built it using front page but I canÂ’t get hover buttons to work. No problems with hyperlinks and they work fine until I upload the page, then nothing works. I just get a grey box where the hyperlink should be. Please make replies simple :confused:

it's probably becuase you only uploaded the HTML page and not the pictures OR you did not keep the same directory structure the same as on your computer. your pirues must be in the same folder place and name as on your hard disk, excluding the drive letter. use relative paths. show us the HTML code so we can see where the links are pointing to.

Heck!
Thanks for the quick reply I think your right and I have only uploaded HTML page and not the hover button and as for the HTML code it doesnÂ’t seem to have one. I think I need to bang my head against the wall again and start from scratch. So how do I get a hover button on to my site using front page. Or is this something that is going to be to cleaver for me to do. And yes the village are short of an idiot when I go on holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom