Review my new site-- hehe---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackerman

In Runtime
Well srry guys but i am churning shit out of PS everyday. I am starting to understand it better and doing nicer works.

here is my latest site

http://www.fnpsolutions.com/webtemp/gamestop/

My friend and I are doing a site that will host DL's like game patches, free game (legal games that is like RTCW: ET and Americas Army) and sorta like gamespy. The only difference is we wont have the popups like gamespy or Fileshack and stuff like that.

We will proabably have just free public DL's and generate most revenues from selling ad space and other shit.

Our DL's will max out at probably around 300 kbps or so, maybe more.

The site is not completed yet and there are still somethings i must tweak, but please comment on the overall layout and design.

Interesting design very unique. Now things to work on
The navigation bar is to sharp and does not fit into the rest of the site. To sharp edges try changing the colour and style of the bar. I would say you dont have much going on but thats because you set the page up that way so good job on that.
I see you set one part as a picture, dont do that use trs and td's to get down there or use the html spacer. Gives a raddy affect when you see save print etc pop up.
Forum and contact are too faded out and well for someone who has glass's wont be able to see that so i would change that just a tad.
You need a title tag to represent your site not just index.
Otherwize i like it. Keep up the good work.

well Hey HACKER MAn
is this your Real Domain i mean doyou pay for this .or no?

this is Great man
keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom