Remove image from image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I need some help with this. What I'm looking for is to remove myself from the image below, leaving the background.

Now what I want to put inbetween them is

MasterB
Outdoors

So when you remove myself from the background I want

MasterB
Outdoors on top of that image and then put myself on top of that image.

I think I want MaterB in a mild yellow and the Outdoors part in white, both Bold. Not sure of the font size, guess you will determine that, If you can, mess around witht the font, giving me some ideas on what I would like better.

The link below is the pic I need on the main page.

MasterB

Any takers? :D

Don't quite understand what you want. I can extract your body from the picture, which will leave the background with a while silhouette of yourself.
what do you want after that?

seems like you're asking for your body to be placed over the text, which doesn't make sense

Can I see it?

You know how some magazines have the header on top, then the main picture overlaps the header some? Well thats what Im looking to do, somewhat

ok, but since i don't have the original pics, I don't have the rest of your hand, arm, body... so that'll have to be cut off at the border of the picture

i'll edit post in a few mins

edit: and the leftover background isn't gonna work well for you...

ok, i gotta run right now, ill see what i can do when I get back... in like 2-3 hours

All you want is the text to be "under" yourself? That won't be hard to do since the original picture is available, just copy those parts from the original and paste over the text. I'm not sure how good it would work on the Outdoors part since a lot of the text wouldn't be visible.

So this is what I have right now:

masterb.jpg

The "Outdoors" text isn't really gonna work the way you want it to... unless you have any other ideas of how you want that to look.

What do you want changed about text:
Font
Size
Color
Other effects (currently only have a drop shadow on there)

That looks excellent. Can you try this with the font I currently have so I can see which looks better?

Can this be bigger?

Don't think that font will work as well due to the way we're trying to use it:

masterb2.jpg

masterb3.jpg

Unless I were to stretch the text a bit to make it more visible...

masterb4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom