Recommend Me A Software!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesticks

Beta member
I'm currently looking for a software to aid in designing T-Shirts, so if anyone could be so kind and recommend me one specialized for this cause

I have one thing to say about "specialized" software packages. Unless they are professional they suck. You should learn something with alot of power such as Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe ImageReady CS and create a custom template for your T-Shirts. There are many cool effects such as layers, alpha channels, blending options, filters, etc. Having those types of tools should make your output render some cool results. Just calebrate the software so it works correctly with whatever your are using to print the shirts. If you are using basic iron-on material, a regualar image file should work for you. If you have to print in layers you can create your image in different layers on photoshop and print each layer independantly. They use this method with silk screening. Anyways, hope that gives you some ideas.

Personally I use XaraX1 for all my grahic design needs....
excellent program and saves complicated graphics in much smaller file sizes than other graphic programs;
You can get more details from www.Xara.com

Adobe Illustrator is the ONLY good program, well you could use Flash or Freehand 10, but I prefer illustrator. It is the MOST powerful Vector system out these days and with the right amount of practice and teaching you can get real good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom