Rate my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun really like it, the design is iffy at best, good concept though.

6/10 - Concept
2/10 - Design
4/10 - overall

I will post a "rate" once im done with my template, so far its hardly in PSD form, but when its done it should be neat, its WoW Based

Great site. I love hows it in german case I can read/write/speak german.

7/10 - Concept
6/10 - Design
8/10 - overall

You should add more pages so it dosnt crowd a single page and load slower then it should. I have too rate it higher then my site cuase mine sucks :D .

its good, but the design is not to good, wrong colors.
design 6/10
concept 7.5/10
overall 7/10

What colors would you suggest?

I am planning to add more pages and use multiple forms for different purposes. I need a good PHP script first, one that supports attachments.

I was thinking maybe something gray and black or black and red. But fool around and see which looks best.

I like it although can't read it either. Only have one concern. That background color isn't too apealing. I would try more of a lighter green a few degrees towards yellow. Something that matches your artwork better. You can do this easily without having browser conflicts by creating a 1 px X 1 px image of the chosen color and setting it as the background. If I could read it I would give you more input but it looks good and loads pretty fast. Keep it up and you'll have a nice finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom