Rate my site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the visual theme and colors you chose for the site. Your artwork is great for your age. I believe I read that you were 16 correct? Did you learn that stuff in school or on your own? Could you list the programs you are capable of fully using? Just curious. Thx.

I don't learn that in school, but I used to play around with photoshop 3 years back. this 'playing around' made me understand a lot. Thanks for appreciating. Presently I can use Phototshop 7.0 , Ulead PhotoImpact 8.0 and Bryce 5. Unfortunately I can't use 3DMAX and I am really fascinated by 3D designing. Can you tell me where can I do so from scrach. I just know how to create bones in Max

Excellent work on the site. Very clean and smooth. Game GURU was right, let us see the full versions of those pics!

Well, I purchased the 3Ds Max 6 bible on Amazon and read that occasionaly. Another place I go to pick up new techniques is at www.3dbuzz.com. They offer free tutorials on many different topics. I am really looking for some good video lessons maybe on DVD or something but am having no luck finding anything. Does anyone know of any good video training for 3ds max 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom