(Question)...If you had to choose....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office is sold as 1 product. While you can buy Outlook separate, you can also buy it all bundled into 1 package. Like Office Ultimate. Pay 1 price get all apps. It is not cheating when it is offered this way for sale.

multimedia | Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection

Buy 1 single product get all.

InDesign CS4
Photoshop CS4 Extended
Illustrator CS4
Acrobat 9 Pro
Flash CS4 Professional
Dreamweaver CS4
Fireworks CS4
Contribute CS4
After Effects CS4
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
Soundbooth CS4
Adobe OnLocation CS4
Encore CS4
Adobe Bridge CS4
Adobe Device Central CS4
Dynamic Link
Version Cue CS4

It is being smart and getting multiple apps for a single price. They said i had to choose 1 program. I choose 1. Just because my choice is a Suite doesnt negate the fact that it does fall under the criteria given. :p

Loop holes are fun.

Well yeah not saying i would use anything but Photoshop. I just wanted to use a loop hole and go for them all. :p

aha, but there is a difference between a "product" and a program".

I would say that your one product is multiple programs.

I would say that is not correct.

photoshopinstaller.png

As you can plainly see, Photoshop itself offer much more than just the program for the installer. So just because my Suite would offer more than this doesnt make it any more a product than PS. It would just have more options.

I would agree with Mak, and say that the different packages of the Adobe Suite count as one program, in the same way the different parts of PS such as brush types of Photoshop count altogether as one program.

Alternatively, you could be really stringent and say that a program is just one them thingies that runs when told to, so PS for example is made of many programs. Or possibly I don't know enough about programming to know what I'm talking about :p

Multiple programs can be installed via the same installer, yes, but when you fire up Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc, you're launching multiple programs, despite the manner in which they are installed and their compatibility with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom