question about web creating

Status
Not open for further replies.

afroman

Baseband Member
I have web site, and I want to make something, but I dont know how.

I'm using MS FrontPage and I was wondering is it possible to create botton with drop down menu using this program - I mean botton like in windows expl:

File >>

New
Open
Edit
Save...

If there is some suggestions, just explane me how to do that.

sorry, this isnt possible with frontpage, not even with dreamweaver. you can make it in Fireworks though, else learn some javascript or lastly, SoThink DHTML Menu is a program, by Sothink (www.sothink.com) that, once installed, embeds itself into frontpage/dreamweaver, and makes easier drop down menu creation.

Blind Arrow you are right this is 100% possible in Fireworks and i had created many they are easy to be developed and imported into Dreamweaver.....or Front page.

there are pre-designed Buttons in DreamWeaver and you can also use those for the beauty of your site..but if you build them in fireworks then it is in your own hands wat colora and wat shape buttons to be built..

or learn jvascript, this will let u customize more preciously, as not always softwre is best source for end results.

and fahim, what is meant by Payab as this is in your signature.

Mr.Blind _ Arrow My complete name is Fahim Payab. Fahim means the one who think too much.......and Payab is my family name i like it and we will have a Company named Payabsoft in the recent weeks.

You dont have to tell me what Fahim means Buddy, My Name is USMAN, Now you must have got the reason behind knowing the meaning your name, and I am as well from Islamabad. but in UK.
How's that?

hahaha
Good then we must know each other well
wat are your Qualifications man
we can help each other.
wasalam

my qualifications arent directly related to software development, anyway, here are they:

B.Commerce
BBA (Hons)
MBA-IT
MSc E-Business

and this designing is my interest, therefore I had learnt every possible software on market, that sa well includes, web esign, desktop design, database design. etc etc. and of course I had a module with name weebdesign in my last degree, but it wasnt like what w thinnk designing ends, its far beyond that (designing web usability), after studying tht subject, I found myself right at the ground zero, where I started.

good man you have done much .. are you stilll studying or you are working somewhere?

i like telecommunication too much.. and i will get my MS n telecommunication inshallah.

hey man dont you have hotmail ID so tat we can chat somtime.

Take care Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom