Pst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rythemposition

Baseband Member
Anyone know a good forum for photoshop tennis? ive been looking and alot of the forums members barely come on.. if no one knows any, then maybe if anyone is interested, we can start some in here...

its a battle. you get to show one piece of art one at a time and the viewers will vote to whose piece wins.

Umm there are different rules.. usually the person who starts the game states them in the beginning.. hmm to see examples go to www.photoshopforums.com and look under the photoshop tennis section.. I would post there and play there but if you look at the dates of the last posts.. youll see why i dont. Anyway some rules consist of starting with a basic image.. and adding a layer or more (depending on rules) and saving it as a photoshop file so all layers are viewable and then editing + adding more layers to it... In this case you will post a jpeg copy in the thread and then email the photoshop file to your opponent.... some people pick amount of rounds or some keep going till they give up or run out of ideas. That game that i just explained consists of 2 people.. Theres one where someone posts a random picture and everyone just photoshops it to the best of their ability. The one with the most creativity will win that one.. i dont know who decided to call it photoshop tennis but i found out that the image they are editing is the ball, and the send buttons are the rackets..(or so a website explained to me) Alright heres an example of the first game i explained with 2 people. >> http://www.angryblue.com/sickdamien.html <<
Im no where as good as these people but i just wanted to give you guys an idea... alright anyone who is willing to participate in photoshop tennis reply to this thread. Also if anyone is willing to start one just go ahead and make a new thread.. after i see how many people are willing to participate i will also.. i see a few of you at this forum alot so im sure we can get some steady games going.. also! another rule that is used often is the time limit.. you get a certain amount of time to edit the image and send it back on the thread, or email it.... I also think its cool to watch other battles and see how one simple image transforms into some crazy looking image... Okay so far i see ekÆsine will participate.. anyone else who wants to, please reply to this thread so i can get an idea of what kinda game to start.. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom