Professional Courseware to Design Webpages with Photoshop???

Status
Not open for further replies.

consolemax_com

In Runtime
I need to learn how to create webpages with Photoshop (or even possibly another graphics program).

I am not looking for any FREE Tutorials (unless they are complete and good), and am willing to buy Professional Courseware.

Please let me know good tutorials for creating complete websites using Photoshop.

Thanks!

ummm try tutorialize.com click photoshop, and browes the web disign that might help a bit.

consolemax_com said:
Thanks for the reply, but as stated I'm looking for something more professional.

Thanks!

ok, but its going to be hard because was not intended to make websites... you would probly be better off learning "Dreamweaver 8 or mx 2004 " or "Adobe GoLive Cs2" but not frontpage its not nice.

Do you think most are self taught through free tutorials? It seems there are hundreds of people popping up everyday thinking they can start designing companies, and they all use Photoshop nowadays. What about templates used for osCommerce stores? Are there tutorials for that?

Thanks.

consolemax_com said:
Do you think most are self taught through free tutorials? It seems there are hundreds of people popping up everyday thinking they can start designing companies, and they all use Photoshop nowadays. What about templates used for osCommerce stores? Are there tutorials for that?

Thanks.

HEY! I'm self taught through free tutorials and I do fine thank you very much... maybe if you learned alittle more about Photoshop you would not need any training at all.

I am very happy that you are self taught but that has nothing to do with Professional Courseware.

Also, to falsify your statement, even if you were the creator of Photoshop itself, it does not mean you could create a website. You need to know HTML or how to use a WYSIWYG program to turn your image into a working site.

But as stated in the beginning post, "I am not looking for any FREE Tutorials (unless they are complete and good)".

Please read next time before posting.

consolemax_com said:
I need to learn how to create webpages with Photoshop (or even possibly another graphics program).

I am not looking for any FREE Tutorials (unless they are complete and good), and am willing to buy Professional Courseware.

Please let me know good tutorials for creating complete websites using Photoshop.

Thanks!

Now sir if you would read your own post the tutorials we have linked you to are complete and good, you just have refused to look at them thinking

" well if there free from a free tutorial site then they can't be good" <- this is wrong.

if you want Professional Courseware well then

CLICK HERE

Or HERE

or WHAT ABOUT HERE!

This might HELP TOO!

YOU MAY ALSO FIND SOMETHING HERE!

and next time, please do your own searching. You Have Just wasted 3 min of my life, the total comes to $4,000 please if you need some more help please insert another $500 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom