Powerpoint Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
i have just learned the basics of microsoft power point,i was wondering does any other programm run your slide show from start to finish,or do you always have to use microsoft power point,as i was wanting to e-mail slide show and show off a bit.
thank you in advance

Re: hi gus

Well, there are many different ways you can do an image slideshow, but I'd say that PowerPoint is definitely one of the top five most common ways. Another way is to make a flash slideshow for the internet, or even to convert those flash slideshows into executable programs!

But if you want to share your slide show, PowerPoint is usually a pretty safe way to go. Even if the other people don't have PowerPoint and don't want to buy it, they can still view your slideshow with the free PowerPoint Viewer.

thanks mate so the flash show will just run when they open their e-mail or do they have to press anything

plase forgive me but i am just a beginner,could you please tell me in detail how to save it onto swf format thank you in advance,that way sounds alot better mate

Okay, that site gives you a download. That download includes an SWF file, which is the flash. It also includes an XML file, which is where you configure the slideshow. You have to have the SWF file, the XML file, and usually an HTML file, along with a folder of pictures.

Mate, if you're a beginner I'd recommend just using PowerPoint. ;)

ok mate best wait till i get a little more advanced,i just learned the basics of power point on friday.
but i would like to thank you all for your help

Please use better thread titles. Say Hi Guys as a thread title will not help people recognize if they know the topic or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom