Please rate my forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNemesis

In Runtime
I have finished putting the details in and I'm ready for some members. Please join as we need more members desperately. I also have a refer a friend-get rewarded program so read about it please. This is my first forum but I am willing to take advice. you are welcome to post advice here or in the forum under the advice section. Like I said before, I am DeSPERATE for members. I only have like 8 members right now and I need to get things going. More members are coming and I need you to help me get this forum up and going smoothly. The link to it is in my signature. But just in case:

http://evilelf2407.hyperboards.com/index.cgi

c'mon there has to be somebody out there that can jsut click on this link, go there, and post a litte write up about it LOL

Neo, a couple of things.

First consider modifying your signature. Saying you "desparately need members"... has the aire of begging too much and trust me... begging is not the way to entice new members to join.

Just be cool man, you don't need to beg. If there's something to be had... people will join. Which leads me to my next point.

It's tough to start something new. Especially a computer forum like this cuz there are plenty of other PC forums that people can join. If it's dead... people won't be encouraged to join. You should get a core group of people, friends, relatives, whatever... get them to start some threads going. That will generate conversation.... inevitabley someone will have something to say... they might join... and then another person might come along and see the activity going on... which might get them curious & join... Get the picture? It's like the old adage of having money to generate money... so first you create some buzz... then hopefully that'll generate more interest at your site and so on....

Now looking very briefly at your site, I didn't notice too many threads/active topics going on. Very little in fact. So think about some ways you can generate conversations about your favorite topics or what's happening in the IT/computer industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom