pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
I also find it hard to find pistures so do you guys know anywhere I can get some anime ones or how to extract a charahter from a background because I kinda suck at that.

well when I make my friend sig and stuff I find it really hard to get the charachter or anime person away from the background so it is only the person but I was wondering if there is a site that has alot of the anime charachters ion front of a single color background so it would then be easier to take them out of that and put them in a photoshop picture,follow me?

if you're using PS use the outline tool or the belgier curve (sp?) to outline the character and cut away the background...thats how all of us do it

Lasso or the Magnetic Selection tools are quite cool. Also you could get one of those pens that works like a mouse. I know a dude that uses photoshop with his job as he's a photographer he has one, their awesome :eek:

Or else you can do a little slopy job and then select again when inside the sig and set the feather to 15 or 20 and that should work nicely enough.

Eww... You guys do it the sloppy way. Use the eraser or a layer mask. Some people use the pen tool. (Hardest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom