Photoshop Guru Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiloTwings

Banned
I have this picture of a church and I need the white car taken out of it. Could someone help me out? I tried it in PS CS2, but I'm terrible at it and it didn't look good at all. No money is involved, just a big Thank You.

Thanks in advance!:)

will i wish i have time 2 help you man..but i can tell you how to do it
if you use the exract tool from the effects menu and cut out..then creat a mask..inverse the colore.
then creat a anew layer after you duplicate the pic..now if you ctrl+click the mask you should get the shape of the car..now while that shape is still selected(if not click inverse on the mask layer)click on the new layer cuting the same shape of the care .
now using the clone tool try,ctrl click the part of the tree and clone it
for the shadows on the street you need to use the part of the tree that you think it should have a shadow on the street and cut it put it on a diffrent layer and lower the opacity(dont forget to flip it)
if you start it man just send it to me and ill put the final touches on it for you...other wise if you can wait ill do it for you on the weekend..
cheers man

oh one more thing for the shadow use transform prespective and shit click and drag from one corner to flatten the image to the street level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom