Personall Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man, much too long of a download time.

but that song is absolutely orgasmic, well, half of it anyway. i'd love to see what it sounds like in my car.....

can u send me that in an email please?, kingedgar14@yahoo.com

Good Music (heavy), frank, have you ever tried optimising the flash content?
i personely hate flash :), but I have gone toooo far into it, from drawing a line, to full site optimization.

your music has no alernative, agreed. but you can bring animation with your music changes. (in that way you have to embed small music clips into movie at different intervals).

i wont say that i'll help you out thoroughly in ur flash site (busy life), but i'll at lesat comment/recommend things, if you arent sure of converting images into vectors or use of compression principles i flash, its always best to get advice.

flash programing

hey

Does Anyone of you know about Flash Programming tat are used for developing flash games.......i want to learn it and go far into it.

I had searched to much but cannot find any specific book or other marterials related to Flash Programming.

There are pre-defined methods in Flash which are used to get the objects into some behaviors.....and one can do much with it but you must know the way yo program it.

I need it !

ther is action scriot dictionary with every flash installation. it'll help u out, other than that, u got to have good concepts on javascript to learn action script wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom