Paint Shop Pro 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCn00b1

Beta member
I just got PSP 8 and I was wanting to add a picture to a picture, what I mean is by cutting out a character then adding the character to another picture. Im doing this so I can put a Resident Evil picture of Leon and Silent Hill picture of one of the characters and one of the characters to fatal frame and make them in my sig. If you have had experience with this program and know what im talking about please help me ive been messing around with this program but I cant get it right.

OK im trying to use this clone brush but i dont know how it works, it acts like its wants to smudge the picture. im confused.

U need to press CTRL or SHIFT (dunno in Pshop) while clicking at a spot you want to copy from. Then start drawing at a different spot.

OK i got the cloen to work but it only copies it onto the same pic i need to copy a person to another picture

I would use the magic wand tool to select the person from pic A, then rightclick>copy and rightclick>paste in pic B

OMG im such a n00b as the name states, seeing as i cannot find the magic wand, omg im such a n00b, sorry for the questions im just kinda learning at these graphics programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom