Optimizing Buttons! (One blank template for many buttons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugi

Solid State Member
Hello everyone,

I was hoping to get some suggestions on the best way to "optimize" buttons on my site. What I mean by this is that I might have a button like this:

submit.gif

And if I need it to say something different (such as "Tasks") I would need to create a whole NEW button. I am hoping there is a way for me to just have one "button template" that I would be able to use as many times as I want with whatever text (in whatever language) I need. Preferably I would be able to accomplish this while keeping the neat rounded corners and faux "3D" look.

The left and right edge of the button I can ultimately cut off and keep as separate pictures that I would never have to edit. That means that I will only need to re-create the center (that features five different colors) each time:
center.gif

If anyone can recommend a good way to do so (whether through HTML, or DIV tags or Lord knows what) while still having the button work as a viable link, please let me know!

If any clarification is required, please post. I will do my best to cover anything I might have missed!

Thank you in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom