need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i made the images, my background was white, lol now im lazy and dont feel like taking the time to make them stransparent. but it will get done!

Making them transparent really isn't that hard, you just basically get rid of the white space, and save it as a png. :p Of course, you're using PSP, I'm a Photoshop user...dunno if it's any different.

Making them transparent really isn't that hard, you just basically get rid of the white space, and save it as a png. :p Of course, you're using PSP, I'm a Photoshop user...dunno if it's any different.

ya making them transparent is no problem, i was being lazy about loading them on the server, i have to do it one by one since im not a premium member, and after loading 40+ images just for the dang nav bar i was kind of tired of loading images ;)

Looks great!

It looks like the image rollovers are JS, which is fine, but CSS is more efficient, and some people disable scripts in their browsers.

Here is a good resource for CSS based menus:
Dynamic Drive- CSS based menu scripts

good stuff, i like the :: DD Tab Menu (5 styles), i may use one of em.

Any reason why the email button is gray and not blue?
just thought like making it gray since it was a different kind of link.

I hate that the email pops up the outlook automatically.

I'd rather see a page with your details...

For such short pages, i find your bottom banner of images a bit to big.

looks good though.

i agree with the pop-up thing.

as for my footer banner, what would you suggest (size + content)

my current width of the page minus background is 1000px

edit: can a mod remove the link in my original post, its a dead link now since i moved the homepage over to index.html

Your talking to the wrong guy.... I just know it looks odd... maybe 90%

Youre looking good..... my attempt at web design failed miseribly.... I leave that to my freinds.... Thats thier jobs.

Your talking to the wrong guy.... I just know it looks odd... maybe 90%

Youre looking good..... my attempt at web design failed miseribly.... I leave that to my freinds.... Thats thier jobs.

is it too tall or too long or both, YOU CAN DO IT!

I find it tall, It makes it seem like part of the content, not a footer, so i expect to find more below.

your scroll bar is broken, there is tons below!
j/k ;)

i will see if i can come up with something about 75px tall, but on my specs page, i think i will leave the current image there, and maybe pup the new footer below that.

thx for the input patonb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom