need to create annimation of a lid of bottle shot twisting in the air.what can i use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawan AbuSalman

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I want to create an animation of bottle lid shot in the air, and it spins and turns a few times in the air...I need to insert it in a movie...What can I use to create it? Deffinetly not animation (gif) since it will take a year to create all the frames...I know a little of flash though...What do you suggest I use? (if flash, for example, is there any program which is easy to navigate through as a beginer?)

Thanx a million...I need to create an annimation of a lid of bottle shot twisting in the air..?What can I use to create it?

is there any program simpler? I dont know much about flash...Ive never used it b4..(all ive used was a little bit of Swish)

thanx again...

Hmm i dont know.. if what I can make it for you or some?

Using flash you can get the resort to gif.

thanx again for your reply...

The thing is that I have a video documentary to do (about the production of beer...the process...)and the deadline is in a couple of days...and I definetly dont have the time to learn flash at the moment (although I am planning on learning flash in the near future) I need to do actually 2 things (should be done using flash I guess, or if theres any program that can do that and which is simpler than flash...)
The first thing I need as an intro...when the movie starts...I was thinking of having a small video about someone pooring some bear in glass, then the camera angle sort of zooms in to a top view of the glass, and we can see the foam in the glass...then, ill have some text in the foam (inside the glass of beer)

Another one would be at the end...it will be kind of the lid of a beer bottle sort of pops out...then, it twists a couple of times in the air, then it approaches the camera (or in this case, the screen) (as if zooming in) and then I can write THE END on the back of the lid...

It seems a little bit farfetched...especially since i dont know flash...
I doubt this can be done easily (at least with my knoledge) so if there is any simple program that can allow me to do that (or something like it) itll be great...if not...then i guess ill have to let it go...

thanx again...
Rawan

Ok cool. I have an idea how to make it.
You want it like flat color? like in some kind of cartoon tipe thing?
Also how long you want the into and the end, few seconds?

sorry..didnt get what you meen by "flat color"
I guess it doesnt matter if it is cartoon or not...and yes, it should be about a few seconds each...

I know you dont have much time and dont know if the deadline
passed lol, but I am no artist and this could be a little hard on
flash. For me atleast would take more time than it takes me to do
on 3ds Max. I suggest to look for some simple 3d program or if
you are a good artist go for it on Flash MX.

thanx for your reply...

I think Im just gonna let that idea go for now...I neither have the time nor the knoledge at the moment...maybe in summer I will learn some flash..then I might be able to do it maybe...

thanx anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom