My photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackerman

In Runtime
Well I have just started doing photography to go easy on me. Here are my favorite ones out the bunch I have taken so far. These are all resized, if you would like a full size or 1024X768 get me on AIM or PM me.

baseball6vl.jpg

bush2gz.jpg

chairfoot1he.jpg

fiberglass9jt.jpg

grilltop2dd.jpg

sprinklerhead6er.jpg

twoheads7pu.jpg

twoheadsangle21yq.jpg

twoheadsangle34ai.jpg

Wow I like that style! The sprinklerhead is very intriguing, and the last 3 are good.

whoa, you are wierd. Why not photograph some other things rather than sprinkler, and chair foot. there is a piece of dirt on my shoe, wanna photograph it?

Just kiddin, nice. Try photographing something better though that we care about. Like nature, unusual moments, events etc. I think you would be better. Nice though.

What camera do you have?? The new pix are AWSOME!!! If I was you, I would sell them to wallpaper websites or webdesigners.

Erind said:
What camera do you have?? The new pix are AWSOME!!! If I was you, I would sell them to wallpaper websites or webdesigners.

I've got a 4.1 Megapixel Olympus C-750 w/ 10 x optical zoom. Hahaha. I was surprised at the shots that I took also. The only one I touched up in photoshop was the green leaves one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom