My new Spyware Removal website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I recently finished my sew site

Spyware Removal Guide

Thanks to Hikaricloud the turnaround for the website was only a few days to create the logos and such and for myself to tweak codes.

So what do you all think? Good? Bad?

I do have one question, the main page to make the logos clickable to go to the next page, well when I added the code it created lines around each logo, whats the correct code for this?

Right now everything is enable but I dont have a Vista or Win7 guide yet so I will disable them when this is ready.

Thanks

It's looking good so far mate, and I'm not sure what code to use to get rid of the outline there. That's weird.

Thats nice man

One small suggestion, once you've clicked on the OS, it isn't completely clear which picture goes with which dl link... you could make a double space there...

Only feedback is that us Vista owners feel left out.

But actually, we can follow alot of the instructions in the XP guide to get rid of alot of spyware. I have Vista and used the XP guide to help disinfect my machine and it's been good ever since. Thanks

Thats nice man

One small suggestion, once you've clicked on the OS, it isn't completely clear which picture goes with which dl link... you could make a double space there...

So are you saying you cant tell which link is the spyeware guide and which is the program download?

It would be nice if the pictures next to the links were links as well.

Good fast downloads.

Links to what?

Only feedback is that us Vista owners feel left out.

But actually, we can follow alot of the instructions in the XP guide to get rid of alot of spyware. I have Vista and used the XP guide to help disinfect my machine and it's been good ever since. Thanks

I'm working on it and Win7 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom