My new Spyware Removal website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Normal Window or Maximized? The SS I posted is Normal Window. At least it passed W3 :D

I see what you are saying now. I think the issue is because you have them centered while the rest of the stuff can be adjusted per the window size. Cause if i go normal window i get the same option till i start to adjust the windows size and then it start to fix itself.

Guess i was wrong about my whole statement....

[Invalid] Markup Validation of http://www.osiris-spywareguide.com/ - W3C Markup Validator

Just checked it with the W3 Validator and yeah 76 errors. But it still looks good. :D

Depending on teh Windows size.

demo1.png

That is narrow. I cna eliminate the footer completely by shrinking it just a hair more.

demo2.png

That is what it looks like on a 1280x1024 screen in normal mode or in maximized mode.

I just looked at the source and i see a bunch of <dir> listed...I dont know much about coding but i dont think that should be that way.

Here is a example of what you are trying to get right?

demo3.png

If so let me know. I just edited the code a little bit to get that and i can give you the example that i did to show you what i did to get that.

After looking at the element in IE , FF and Chrome the last row doesn't appear to be in the same table as the rest of the content. Could just add a row and place the extra content in there and then it would be centered.

That is pretty much what i did. I took those last set of links, added a break after his feedback and then put the links in there. So they are a part of that table. Right now according to the source of the page they are after the footer table and after a line of <dir> commands.

I may not know how to code but i do understand some of it...

You could just copy and paste the code in firebug or chrome... it allows you to expand tables and add your own code to make your viewing of the website dynamic... until you refresh, then it goes back to the way the site actually is coded. But, it's a pretty simple fix using one of these.... especially since it allows you to view your changes as you make them

Osiris you got PM. I rar'd up the file and sent it to you for you to see what i did to get the shot i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom