my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will try do do more when i get time only took a couple of sec dont have much time sorry will make better later on:)

Agree, I like the second one a lot more. It kind of reminds me of the THX though. I think it probably has a lot to do with the X in the logo, but still it's something to consider.

pretty nice background jo_bo. How did you make it? well yes its nice, yet i think i should stick to more of a black look, possibly.

jay_bo, learn to use the "Edit" button - it's there for a reason - nobody wants to scroll past five partial-line posts.

Like you said DarkMortar, the second design may be a little better, but personally, I like the first for the "3D" edges and shading... if you could apply some of that to the second design...

To the people saying it needs a background - that's generally relative to what it's being used on, unless you're making a "cut-out" effect, where the border of the image will separate it from the 'general' background... but even still. :eek:

Seriously though, where's the fancy animation and such? ;)

How do you like 3Dsm?

i think it needs something like a curvy line goin through it, makes it look well thought out, not to busy, clear and makes the text stand out. something that looks good and doesnt look boring and a beginner level. the black background, doesnt make the text stand out.

for example look at darkmoor pic at the end of his posts. Can you imagin what it would like without the planet.borin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

I haven't read all the comments but please..get rid of the gradients and cheese photoshop effects. Use a blank white canvas and make the logo in different shades of black. Then do a color study of possible options.

The second logo immediately makes me think of THX. Look at all the good logos out there. Very few use gradients (now Im not talking about web2.0 logos :p), or any other glossy overlay effects. Look here for some good inspiration, and pointers LogoPond - Identity Inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom