my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you need a lighter colour graphic behind it, thats ok for simple use but for a website header its needs to have some graphics on the bg

Do you think the new one would be better if i used a material more like the first one? I like the shape and design of the new one better, but it seems drab, like it needs "shaders" lol :p

I purposly have a black background, and I dont think a blue background will do. For a banner on a website, it will have an interesting background. But for like a small label on a product, a more simple one will suffice.

I'm having trouble getting the new logo to have a nicer material, im not "Expert" in photoshop nor 3ds max. The new logo was done all in photoshop.

serach the web for ideas, i found the blue one which looks really good so i have saved it i never know when it comes in use. But i really do think you should but some kind of background, why dont you have a competition give us your logo so far in psd format and ever1 posts a pic whats its like with there background:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom