my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be mean... but isn't that just a font with a gradient in front of a black canvas? hmmm.....

there was a couple more steps than that, i mean yes it was a font. i made 3d font in 3ds studio max, then i rendered it, and ported the .bmp to photoshop. I made several layers, and did gausin blur for glow, some lays for the textured gradient, etc

Not to be mean... but isn't that just a font with a gradient in front of a black canvas? hmmm.....

Basically,yes. But - look around you in the word - Most big companies have incredibly basic logos, but they are easy to remember - the goal of a logo.

Next time you go out, look around. Gas Stations, Stores (Wal-Mart, etc), everything... They are all really basic.

The second one looks alot better m8, (Y) it reminds of the game creation logo hu did WWF Wrestling on ps1. i like th way the Z goes all the way across and motoroex is right basic is better , people can remember it like the M for mcdonalds. why dont you check out this for some goos ideas for logos Website Templates, Buy Web Designs - Web Site Template Store they have website templates so you can get cool idea from that aswel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom