my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 1 i did was only a quick 5 sec to do so he had an idea what kinda of stuff i ment to do for the background like the curvy line

Well, i need a dark background because if i was to do a webpage, id want a dark theme webpage, with a very dark background, and white text.

And i think the THX logo is a good logo.

Ok, i was looking through those logos on the website. I'm thinking of making the Zenith Technologies font more interesting. I do not really want my logo to have a symbol like many of those logos you showed me, I mainly want the ZTX text to be good. One of the main problems with mine i believe is that the 3d edges on the X look bumpy or something, and the gradient is not a good enough substitute. I want a blurred reflection of my letters, And i want to incorporate the color red somewhere, like i did with the lightly red bloom effect.

I need help with speculator effects, and I'm not really worried about the background, because that will only be more important for a website.

I need to keep a darker color pallete and the dark background, because it would only make sense since Zenith is more of a point above in space.
I do not want to logo to be overly busy, i mean look at Sony's logo lol.

i know you dont want it to be busy but what im saying his under you post yea, u have an image, that planet makes everythin else lookin place and the text to stand out and noticeable, you need that speciall with it beening on a webpage you need to be noticed. Ive got his idea that its for a banner, am i right?

well i made that sig a more than couple months ago, and right now, no i do not need a background, im not making a banner yet, i just need to perfect the ZTX, while keeping the background pure black. Yet that does not stop me from adding effects to make the ZTX look better.

its ur logo. i was only given ideas, and trying to get a point had it wouldnt be much of background, a line or so. but ovbi u know better

how come i cant see my own sig?:(

Did you use the
tags and not [A Href] or
HTML:
??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom