My 24 Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i know basically nothing about 24, maybe if you make me a mod i'll start watching the series :p

it's alright if you dont' know much about it. you can rent them too and watch the old series. but i'd consider making you a mod since i know i can trust you. you gotta sign up first though :)

That is avery good forum, i must say, i especially like the layout and colours, i too am a fan of 24 lol.

By the way i have one tip for ya, the background is very cool, but it's tiled and you can see the seams which is very unatractive, In the Admin control panel, there is an option to have the actuall gorum scroll down, and the background stay in place, this will mean that you won't see any of the seams because the forground is moving, and the background stays put.

Death Row said:
That is avery good forum, i must say, i especially like the layout and colours, i too am a fan of 24 lol.

By the way i have one tip for ya, the background is very cool, but it's tiled and you can see the seams which is very unatractive, In the Admin control panel, there is an option to have the actuall gorum scroll down, and the background stay in place, this will mean that you won't see any of the seams because the forground is moving, and the background stays put.

Thanks for the compliment, feel free to join lol. :D As far as the background goes, I'm working on possibly resizing the background so that it won't tile, but otherwise I might put the forum on scroll like you said.

*edit* I fixed the background so that it's fixed, and i have to say that it looks a lot better - thanks for the idea..

I love 24. Your forum isn't that bad. I don't really like continuous "24" at the side of the topics... I mean, I "know" I'm in a 24 forum. Other than that, good.

PS Get Curtis on the banner, he's the man! :)

M4A1 said:
I love 24. Your forum isn't that bad. I don't really like continuous "24" at the side of the topics... I mean, I "know" I'm in a 24 forum. Other than that, good.

PS Get Curtis on the banner, he's the man! :)

thanks for the rate. I put the 24s on the side because i needed buttons for on/off topics, and i figured the 24 would work perfectly. About curtis, if i ever make a new banner, i will definitely add him to it, you're right, he's the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom