My 2008 personal logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
Here's a wallpaper with my brand-new logo in the center. Hope you like it :
I thought of making my logo as digitized as possible. Plus, I did add a brushed mouse pointer i made on the backround...

Click for fullsize : (1444x1155)

* You can find all my artworks in my deviantart channel :michael92 on deviantART

Thanks very much. I just finished my new avatar and sig.

mssssee2-47357.gif

sigmst2008to2.jpg

That is very nice. I should really get my head out of the clouds and make myself a personal logo to use on the sites i am on instead of changing it all the time...;)

not bad,,, i tried to make one a while ago but im not very good at it, the main reason is because i don't have photeshop.

That is very nice. I should really get my head out of the clouds and make myself a personal logo to use on the sites i am on instead of changing it all the time...;)

Thanks very much. That's what I actually do. My logo, avatar and sig are the same in every forum I am, plus on my site which I am gonna update this week.

not bad,,, i tried to make one a while ago but im not very good at it, the main reason is because i don't have photeshop.

Thnx. Here's the thing, I didn't use photoshop. I used Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Fireworks. I use photoshop generally on images. Illustrator has many functions to stylize your shaping and fireworks has many effects to add. I would recommend you to try them you could download a trial from Adobe, buy the fullversion or well you know what I mean "...of Caribbean" :D. I can't help you here at the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom