making a sig for someone, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to get good at photoshop is to look at tutorial sites and mess around with the program. It just takes a while to learn.

trial and error is how i learned.

I made as many sigs as i could for people. tried new things when i could. I never really looked at tuts, but i think that was a mistake.

Anyone know where to get free Flilter plug-ins, or any other type of plug-ins that would be helpfull I have seen ones you could pay for but I find it Rediculuose how they make you pay so much for photoshop then expect you to buy filters and junk for another $100 - $200.

Thank you

I think you should just stick to using default ones. Or you can download EyeCandy if you want. That's best and biggest one. But really, the effects from filters aren't great. Like if you want to have chrome effect, it's better just doing it all manually as it'll end up looking better. But you can always try just as how I have. You can get eyecandy at *cough* torrent.

LOL I was looking in the computer Upgrade forum and I saw your new sig and thoght wow thats good then I saw they had a gallery so I clicked on it, got a not found page, then realized it was on effectia so I was going to ask you, "hey you people form effecta like anime huh?" until I found out that that person with the sig was realy you with a new sig... LOL.

meaning I did not know it was you because I remember people by there sig.

Sorry for long post...

actualy im the only one there that does. most of them dont like my anime stuff :(

seems the site it back up now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom