Make my logo look cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius - Pretty sweet logo if I had photoshop skillz like that I would have done a much better penile joke.

Nubius said:
Here ya go man...about 15 mins in photoshop and it's an actual submission instead of penile jokes ;) Hope ya dig

logochanged.jpg

to bad... it really can't be a logo since it ins't vector.... but it looks nice, you can use it on a website.

If a logo is VECTOR it can be resized 2 be put on anything. It's purely for versatility. Learn abot how logos are created, all real logos are vector for that one simple fact.

Starting of with a very big logo like 3000x3000 will solve the problem. You can just make it smaller to fit any purpose.

TheMajor said:
Starting of with a very big logo like 3000x3000 will solve the problem. You can just make it smaller to fit any purpose.

yeah but its much harder to work in that kind of environment. Making a normal sized logo and being able to blow it up to that size is the best way to do things.

TheMajor said:
What software do I need to make a vector image? What filetypes are used? I only know of flash using vectors.

You can use photoshop, but the best vector tool is probabaly Adobe Illustrator (Macrmedia also has a vector tool called freehand) and vectors can be saved as PSD's I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom