Looking for this Desktop Wallpaper! help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPhoenix

Beta member
looking for this wallpaper i found on a computer in a store, its an HP computer/wallpaper
here is a small image of it, not big enough for a wallpaper...

here is the link:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/chaosvsomega/hpsmall.png
hpsmall.png

If you could help me find it, original size, or wallpaper worthy, it would be much appreciated,
Thanks
DarkPhoenix

Couldn't really find it but hope this helps. I resized it and did a little retouching so it doesn't look too bad.

2dqt3td.jpg

Kinda sucks in quality, because it's resizing but that's the best I could off done...it was looking worst before the retouch lol.

I couldn't find it but I can make the suggestion to put the picture into Photoshop. Even thought its a very unorthodox way of doing it, it works when you can't find the real photo. This obviously only works if you have Photoshop. I will keep my out for this wall paper.

Also, what OS was the wallpaper on because a while back I found a website that had downloads of a bunch of wallpapers from previous OS's.

try this link

I couldn't find it but I can make the suggestion to put the picture into Photoshop. Even thought its a very unorthodox way of doing it, it works when you can't find the real photo. This obviously only works if you have Photoshop. I will keep my out for this wall paper.

Also, what OS was the wallpaper on because a while back I found a website that had downloads of a bunch of wallpapers from previous OS's.

try this link

Hey, i found it on a windows 7 computer, not really much else i remember bout it, it was on alot of laptop computers and some desktop

I found the image at
LEVEL Studios - Work
but its only the small image not big enough for a wallpaper

Thanks for your help on this. Much appreciated,
Thanks.

Couldn't really find it but hope this helps. I resized it and did a little retouching so it doesn't look too bad.

2dqt3td.jpg

Kinda sucks in quality, because it's resizing but that's the best I could off done...it was looking worst before the retouch lol.

Thanks man, looks alot better than my resize, im using a quick version right now of it, but it doesnt look as good as what i saw it. but thanks alot man

i have a gateway desktop and i just right click on the mouse and set at desktop background and then stretched it and its perfect on my monitor if u have not yet got it ?
002-11.jpg

that was my first thought. just add the picture to your desktop. resolution would only come in play if it was like avatar size, like 120 x 120. and tried to set as desktop image. it would just blur out and pix-elate . but if works on his most likely it will yours.

^ Um no. Resolution matters a lot with images. Using a 600x800 background on a 1280x1024 monitor would look like crap. Same thing as using that image and setting it to stretch. It's not vectored, so it doesn't scale that well. The OP's monitor is probably 1900x1080 while nitro's is probably 1280x768 or something similarly small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom