Logo/Banner with a Shack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
I've got a domain: n00bshack.com

and I really need a nice logo and accompanying banner to use with the site...

The original idea was a gaming community and at one point we had a couple game servers up and running... right now, after a major site update, we're officially dead, but I plan on bringing it back over the summer.

Can anyone give me some pictures of shacks I could use to incorporate in a logo that aren't tied with any corporation, photographer etc. (ie. isn't copyrighted, trademarked, registered etc.)

Or... can anyone design an actual logo and banner for me?

I can post specific dimensions for the banner, but the logo should be a regular square of any size (preferably relatively large so I can just resize it for smaller use) and/or a rectangle.

Thanks? Due credit will be given to anyone who helps, but not on the actual banner.

well the problem is, I don't have any source images... lol, I meant a shack as in literally

2 : a room or similar enclosed structure for a particular person or use <a guard shack>

its like a little building, or a run down house etc.

I'm still deciding on a color scheme, but since I want the logo to be relatively simple, I can make the necessary changes myself

if your using a photo editing program, please give me the actual .psd's or w/e files as well

My idea for the logo is like a simple drawn shack (ie. 2 walls and a ^ roof) laid out off kilter (slightly tilted) with the text "teh N00Bshack" and "where noobs come to play..." on two seperate lines coming out of the shack

its actually really quite simple, but it could be made more technical with some basic renders or anything...

if you don't already, please make all the layers separate if you can

I'll see what I can do, although not today. When do you need this by? And what dimensions?

theres no deadline, I'm going to be taking my sweet time getting the community back up so anytime within a month is fine lol

I'll get you the dimensions in 1 second.

banner: 900x230

check out n00bshack.com and you'll see theres also a small search box in the top right, so try to have the stuff centered in the middle

My idea of a banner would be to put teh N00Bshack centered in the middle and have "where noobs come to play" under it centered with a shack around it, anything works

the logo should be any size, a square or a rectangle, your choice, I can use anything you give me

well I want something incredibly simple, made entirely of sticks (as in sticks used in stick figures) but something that still looks decent (thus I can't actually draw it myself)

and, those google shacks look so ugly 0_0 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom