KoolMoves... very uncool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiag123

Beta member
Hey. Anyone familiar with KoolMoves I need help.

I've done a great opening swf file, however when I upload it all that shows is my loading message, and no flash. ANY HELP!??

Cheers,

India

I really detest it, ever since I have installed it, I have been trying to uninstall it but it gives an error message.

That topic makes me mad... There are two types of people out there that I personally would love to teach a lesson myself if only I knew where they lived and who they were. That is people who make computer viruses that exploit your personal information or just destroy your windows installation and the other type of people are those that take advantage of PC users and sell them products like this one that can't be uninstalled or include hidden adware that loads when you start windows. DON'T MAKE ERRONOMOUS SOFTWARE OR VISUSES, cause if I ever find you, you'll have more to deal with than you bargained for!

Anyways, I just had to get that out, people like that really get to me.

Man!!!! You should be given award for this post :)

You are so right. I agree.

First, sorry for digging up an old post...

Second, I detest people that complain to everyone else about a product.
If you have a serious problem send it to the KoolMoves creators [Lucky Monkey] at:
http://KoolMoves.com/

Third, you must have downloaded from the wrong site to get a virus or spyware.
Don't download KoolMoves from anywhere but the creator's site. You will not find the latest download any where else and most likely you WILL get "bugged"...

Fourth, There is NO true warez, crack, or code for KoolMoves...

Make certain that the first frame of your fun file is blank.
[Add a blank frame to the begining.]

Then again, updating your KoolMoves version may fix this...
Later, DocRee...

"Kewlspammerz.freeipod.winxbox660gt.com/addware.asp/..."

Oh, how sw33t. The representitive of Koolmovies.com is here to try and clear it's name. :rolleyes:

SP@M!! Sorry, but it's true. :rolleyes:

Nope, not a rep for KoolMoves...
Just one of the many users of KoolMoves.

SPAM???
As far as I can tell, I'm not the one posting 733T, and, I'm not selling or offering anything. Plus I posted a solution, or at least the correct direction to get a solution...

On the other hand you posted:
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! Why? Why? Why?
Do ya really think that helped anyone??? [Rhetorical Question]

It's possible the only thing that attracted you to this post, is that it included the words warez, crack, and code. As you claim, that's your area of expertise. I'm certain you're disappointed...

Quite contrary, I'm no NOOB...
I came here to answer a few questions, just to get alienated with a distorted fallacy.

Thanks for the laughs...
DocRee

"kewlMovies.(0/\/\...."

I wouldn't have sad anything unless i had problems with it myself. First off, When i downloaded it, It also downloaded a known server application full of ads called: "eMule." :rolleyes:

If you had a good experience with it, then good for you. You are on of the lucky few, but you don't speak or everyone. I know junk when i use it. :beard:

SPAM???
As far as I can tell, I'm not the one posting 733T, and, I'm not selling or offering anything. Plus I posted a solution, or at least the correct direction to get a solution...
,.... First of, What dose 1337 have to do with spam?? lol :freak: If i said you were a spammer, I would have called you one, but I didnt. :confused: I was saying that program Is Spam. Even if the KoolMovies program wasn't popping ASD up on my computer screen, it would still just be a junky program. -That's my opinion, anyway.:cool:

I installed KoolMoves trial demo months ago...decided I did not want the program and am cleaning up disc space tonight. Weeding out all programs that are not being used. Koolmoves will NOT uninstall. Not using the built in uninstall feature or thru Windows add/remove programs feature.
I downloaded this program from the original authors site and I want it off of my pc....can anyone tell me how to do an uninstall?
I regret ever installing this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom