Jessica Simpson got Photoshopped this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inner Demon.jpg

this is some of the same idea of transforming an image. I used an eye but I think I over did it on the actual filters, it doesn't retain much realism after a certain point.

Wow looks good, nice and anime

and what did you do to jessica? She looks kinda mad..

Inner Demon.jpg

this is some of the same idea of transforming an image. I used an eye but I think I over did it on the actual filters, it doesn't retain much realism after a certain point.

yes the realism is gone but the fantasyish + cartoon style are introduced :)
not everything has to be realistic

lol i'm not there yet i'm still a noob

its actually easy oen way of doign so would be to get a pick of a craack, crop what you want from it drag teh actual image over what you want, put a mask over it then blend it smoothly alogn the edges, then go to the layer properties and go to blending and mathch the colour tone of the skin and volia your done itl look like skin pealing off a face. im sure there are other ways, but im still noob myself.

its actually easy oen way of doign so would be to get a pick of a craack, crop what you want from it drag teh actual image over what you want, put a mask over it then blend it smoothly alogn the edges, then go to the layer properties and go to blending and mathch the colour tone of the skin and volia your done itl look like skin pealing off a face. im sure there are other ways, but im still noob myself.

i will try that next time :) thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom