Jessica Simpson got Photoshopped this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius

In Runtime
Jessica Simpson was the second victim haha, what do you guys think? I think my Angelina Jolie one turned out better though.

jessica_simpson_ps.jpg

Dude that's scary. If i was a mod i would ban you right here on the spot. lol... jokes...
Otherwise, in a sick, perverse way, its good.

That looks like a bad make up job on Rogue from X-Men. Sorry not as good as the Angelia.

I like it from a technical stand point the make up is good. I'd reduce some of the dark from her eyes so the color blends in with her skin and doesn't 'pop out' at you. maybe increase some of the color in her skin and reduce the intensity on her lips.

I like it from a technical stand point the make up is good. I'd reduce some of the dark from her eyes so the color blends in with her skin and doesn't 'pop out' at you. maybe increase some of the color in her skin and reduce the intensity on her lips.

thank you, but i really wanted to bring out her eyes and lips that's why they "stand out" so much :)

again its a test

thank you, but i really wanted to bring out her eyes and lips that's why they "stand out" so much :)

again its a test

yeah, not everyone is into the 'alien' look in some cases, I've seen a few shops where the skin actually 'falls' and breaks off the cheeks, it's very realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom