Icons for hard disc drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
Today I came up with the idea of designing some icons for my hard disc drives. They are very simple but look nice when installed.

Preview :
iconsye3.jpg

Icons with installation instructions :
http://www.mediamax.com/mssssee/Hosted/MST hard disc icons.rar

No offense but they look more like a CD/dVD drive since they are jsut basically circles. :S

No problem, I know that they ain't as good as I would like to, but I didn't know what else to post. Nevertheless it took me 10 minutes to finish all of them. However they look good when installed. Anyway you can find much better work on my deviantart channel www.michael92.deviantart.com.

Well if you were to say that they were CD/DVD drive images then i would say great work. But a hard drive image we all think of something differnt. Not saying they are bad cause i know i couldnt do anythign that good. ;)

After checking out your Deviantart i must say you do some good work. But to be brutally honest, you use the glassy mirror effect to much. Almost every image has either a glassy look to it or a mirror effect to it. Which some images look good this way. Not everything does. Just my opinion though. :p

Well if you were to say that they were CD/DVD drive images then i would say great work. But a hard drive image we all think of something differnt. Not saying they are bad cause i know i couldnt do anythign that good. ;)

After checking out your Deviantart i must say you do some good work. But to be brutally honest, you use the glassy mirror effect to much. Almost every image has either a glassy look to it or a mirror effect to it. Which some images look good this way. Not everything does. Just my opinion though. :p

Yeah people say that to me, I do not usually upload everything I design but certain projects. Anyway I have to admit that I keen on reflected or metalized graphics, especially my newer ones are like it, this may be good if i would design I web 2.0 logo. Thanks for visting my channel anyway:) . 3 years from now, when I will be studying graphic design I hope the result will be better.

I like them, when are the Folder, File and other ones on the way :)
And do they come in black? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom