I need some help plzzz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T~Love

Beta member
:eek: i made my webpage at school when i bring it up there is looks great. When I try to bring it up at home ( internet explorere ) it look really bad. Text is in a diffrent color adn backgound too.

What can you tell me is the source of the problem?

Well, we can't really help without the source. Do you have it hosted? If not post the code or something, I am sure I could help much easier if you do.

But just as a reference, are you using CSS? If not, that may be the problem, I find when I don't use CSS it can mess things up on differen OS/browsers.

Or, it could be that your home computer is messed up. I remember when my video card started to go out, it wouldn't view all pages correctly, blue was seen as a brownish color, etc. Or it could be the schools computer.

T~Love said:
:eek: i made my webpage at school when i bring it up there is looks great. When I try to bring it up at home ( internet explorere ) it look really bad. Text is in a diffrent color adn backgound too.

What can you tell me is the source of the problem?
Also to be concidered: Are the settings for your computer's Internet Explorer set to override the colors when you visit web sites?

Launch Internet Explorer.
Check by clicking on 'tools' in your internet explorer.
Click on "Internet Options", click on the 'color' tab at the bottom there ..... check to see if you have chosen to "Use Windows Colors" ..... or perhaps instead, have set the option to costumize and choose the text & background colors yourself.

With any luck, it could be something that simple.

If you have an older version of IE at home, a lot of colors and fonts are unsupported.
Thats why there is a list of web safe colors and fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom