I Need Some Help With IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdiTheCool

Beta member
Hi...
i'm new here so i dont know where to post my question...but i had to post somewhere....

i'm getting a problem with my other pc...the problem is that the Internet Explorer isnt working...messenger connects fine, the internet works great but the when ever i open internet explorer it gives me a message saying 'Page Not Found' and any address i type in the Address Bar gives me the same error and one thing i've noticed is that for example if i try to open hotmail...the address bar, after i press enter key, reads as
http:// /www.hotmail.com

wat i think is some where in registry a key has been editted by some ad ware or spyware...if any one of u can help me...plz reply soon.....

well IE is best evey body is using but this is a problem with the version
whch Version are you using
??????????????????????

i agree blind_arrow. get rid of internet explorer. mozilla firefox is an all around better browser.

its free and is only 6mb big.

fahim, i'm sorry to tell you, but ie is dead. its not the best, mozilla firefox is by far.

IE gets 1583151350 pop ups, and that shit is annoying!!! Mozilla FireFox doesnt get ANY!!! i still get a few pop ups from like kazaa runnin, but those are from IE!!! FireFox is the POOOO!!!

same here BLuEnGrEEnPC, the only time i get pop ups is with kazaa. try using the kazaa like though BLuEnGrEEnPC. that should help you with the pop-ups.

i'm on IE 6.0 though,

but 80% of the tiem I use Mozilla Firefox (its amazingingly fast) blocks pop-ups, manages bookmarks like the way no one else did.

i was configuring my friend's laptop yestreday and I showed to him thenworking of Firefox (+some tutorials), and he was like saying (WOW), neve seen these things before.

so if the votes for Firefox are many i would probably use this
and this would be new among the students here in pakistan.

but i wll try my best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom