I have a question regarding microsoft Frontpage? pls help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joman25

Baseband Member
Hi there everyone,

I'm currently building a website using microsoft frontpage xp and the problem that when I make a site or anything it asked me how many "services/products" that I want I put for example 10 then it tells me that it has to be 5 for each... which I would like to be able to add more then just 5 each, so what I'd like to know is there another way on how I can add more products & services to my website? I've treyd searching for this problem and I'm having no such luck so I was wondering on if you guys have any luck with this problem that you guys can please help me out with?

If you find anything on this problem can you please e-mail me back at btopcomp@shaw.ca thanks!!!

hey my advise dont use microsoft front page, there are many other "GOOD" website creators out there.

Yin-Yang:

Do you know of any that are very easy to work with? Rather then microsoft front page?

Thanks

Get DreamWeaver. Its best webdisign soft out there. And use by many ppl.

Kdar;

Say is DreamWeaver a very easy software to use to make a website? the reason is because I use frontpage to upload to my server and and thats what I'd like to know is if dreamweaver has that support?

And will this allow me to have multiable products & servies?

Thanks again!!

With dreamweaver you can have several site projects and each have link to you server to be uploaded.

And working with DreamWeaver is pretty nice.

Kdar;

Okay thanks, and another thing is it easy to set up the upload server? it this software free or what?

you know what i mean....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom