HTML Content Inside Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Anyone know how to go about this?

Here's the page: Baez Computers Inc. - Desktops

As you can see it scrolls left and right using Spry. I want a border around that scroll box but I'm not really sure how to go about doing that.

If anyone has an idea I'm all ears!

Add this to the div containing the spry's:
HTML:
style="border:solid #000000 1px; width:450px"
So your code for the opening div tag would be:
HTML:
<div id="computers" class="SlidingPanels" tabindex="0" style="border:solid #000000 1px; width:450px">
Alternatively you can add that code to the CSS that controls that section (#computers) in the following form:
Code:
border:solid #000000 1px; 
width 450px;
Setting the width to 450 pixels will control what is displayed within the div. Right now, with it set at default, it's at 100% page width (or parent div width). Obviously you can change the values to be whatever you want.

Hope that helps.

Thanks syn. I already know how to do that though :).

I mean a border using an image. Either multiple images to make a box, so 4 side images with 4 corner images, or one image going all the way around the containing div.

So basically an image like this:

spry_border.png

Hmm do you think using a div with a background of that image and then putting the spry divs inside would work?

Probably, but then that whole image would have to load. That's more of a workaround, but I suppose it would work. The image is only 3K, so it's not a huge issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom